We believe that an efficient program begins with a strong foundation. When selecting an employee assistance program it is critical to the success of the plan to focus individual attention on each component of the organization and its function. We target the implementation of a practical framework from the ground up that addressed each element of our client’s organization, which provides for a clear definition of each aspect and an effortlessness transition.
We assist management with plan design and policy development, provide education and training for supervisors and employees, implement administration and oversight and of course, deliver high-quality employee assistance services to those in need.
We have enjoyed successful relationships with many of our client organizations for nearly 20 years, with very little modification to most plans over that time period. It is our thorough attention to simplicity, practicality and personal service that our clients enjoy and it is that service that continues to be our trademark and basis for our strong reputation.
- Benefit plan design
- Policy development (Substance Abuse, Drug Free Workplace, Drug Testing, etc.)
- Marketing, promotional and informational materials
- Comprehensive utilization and cost reporting
Training and Education
- Management and Supervisor
- Threat of Violence (TOV)/Critical Incident (CI)
- Member orientation
- Various topic specific workshops & modules
*Training and Educational Service are also available as stand-alone products; please contact us for rates and availability.
Member Assistance Services
- National 24/7 Client Hotline
- Problem Assessment
- Grief counseling
- Conflict resolution
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD)
- Access to a comprehensive provider network
- Provider screening and quality assurance
- Post treatment on-going care
- Pre-treatment certification
- Benefit utilization monitoring
- Claims review and repricing