Awareness Test for Addiction – Part 3

If you have access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through your employer or union, the EAP professional can help you determine the nature and extent of the problem and recommend treatment or other resources such as self-help groups. If you don’t have access to an EAP, but you believe someone may have an alcohol/drug problem based on the checklist, a local chemical dependency treatment center can provide assistance and treatment if indicated.

Scroll to Top