Scroll to Top
- Many employers now test for the presence of alcohol along with other drug testing.
- Consuming alcohol increases the likelihood that a driver or equipment operator will be involved in an accident.
- Low doses of alcohol reduce inhibitions and affect decision making.
- People who would not ordinarily behave in inappropriate ways can bepersuaded to change their behavior when they are drinking.
- Often employees are under the influence of alcohol when they make thedecision to use drugs.